viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Things...



My mom made this mini dress, to crochet. Is White, so simple how to WHITE. Perfect.
I love it the texture, the scheme is basic: chain and double crochet, no more.
Today I used it with black pants and my black canvas..
Also, we had visits! The parents of my Fiance, sister-in-law and brother-in-law, we had a very nice dinner.
 I can't capture pictures, was very busy, from the table, in the dinner room, to the kitchen and from the kitchen to the table, in the dinner room. The time pass so fast, of a moment  to other the dinner is over, and the visits are gone. 
ah, I forgot that we gone to the Books Stores. Front to the building, where is my apartment, there an area for the Store that only to sale: books! New books, used, recycled, bartered.. Is interesting go, there very good things. I bought: 2 magazines of mental plays, 1 of knitting and for my nephew: 2 book of  tales, soon, will be his birthday. Six years! 



2 months ( and I my pink hair haha)


3 months

2 years


3 years

4 years
5 years


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario