domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Inspiration: ASOS Broderie Skater Skirt and Peter Som Bralet

ASOS skirt
Yesterday I bought three different fabrics. Coral Broderie, Beige and black polka dot and white with roses flowers. So that I started to thinking: well, what I can sewing with this fabrics? haha.. and looking and looking for there and here, I found inspirations in this models: a skirt from ASOS, a bralet from Peter Som and... and.. still I don't know what to do with the polka dot fabric.. 
For the moment I will see again and again the pics for inspiration.. 
I wanna sew now!!!
 aah and a picture of my baby, mi sewing machine!!! 


Hayley William with Bralet Peter Som's collection 2011




ASOS broderie Skirt!



MY BABY! MY SEWING MACHINE!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario