miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Rectangle Skirt (Tutorial of: Sadie the Sewing Machine)

In Chile, my country, started the Spring. And started my allergies and my asthma worsened. Now, I don't can do strong exercise or simply walk, it only a few meters to walking and I don't can breathe normally. Am Tired all time, I have headache all time, too.
 I'm sad :( ... the days are wonderful and I in bed! 
Anyway...
Days ago I buy a broderie fabric, coral color. How don't have much energy for to sew, I searched a easy model of skirt, and.. I FOUND IT!
Is a Rectangle Skirt, so easy, very pretty, and sweet! 
The Tutorial is HERE, in the site of Sadie the Sewing Machine, I love her blog. 

En Chile, mi país, ya comenzó la primavera. Y comenzaron mis alergias y empeoró mi asma. Ahora no puedo hacer ejercicio fuerte o simplemente caminar, sólo bastan unos metros de caminata y no puedo respirar normalmente. Estoy cansada todo el tiempo, tengo dolor de cabeza todo el tiempo, también.
Estoy triste =(... los días están maravillosos y yo en la cama!
En fin ...
Hace unos días me compré una tela de broderie, color coral. Como no tiengo mucha energía, busqué un modelo sencillo de la falda, y .. ¡Lo encontré!
Es una falda Rectángular, muy fácil, muy bonita y dulce!
El tuttorial esta AQUÍ, en el sitio de Sadie the Sewing Machine, Me encantá su blog!

Sadiethesewingmachine.

My Skirt in Process..



next: a zipper!

Fine, now to sleep.even think, get tired me.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario