martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Swimsuit: refashion DIY





The past year, I bought this model of swimsuit. When I bought it, was winter here, in Chile, in the summer (2011-2012) I didn't go to the beach or the pool, because the sun is very heavy, fault is the hole in the ozone. Here the UV radiation is extreme, is dangerous! So, take sun is a death warrant.

But, I have the "luck" that in this building, in where's my home, there's a pool that in the afternoon don't receives sun! and... I needed refashion my swimsuit!!
This model, for me, was uncomfortable. I feeling that was very short, and my bust was crushed under the swinsuit.. 
With one part of other bikini, I refashioned the swimsuit. 


Front

 Back


 The other Bikini


 I removed the padded at bust.




 Cut the ribbon







Tomorrow, the pics about my swimsuit...


2 comentarios:

  1. El traje de baño ya era una monería de por si mismo, así que estoy deseando ver el efecto final con este refashion que has hecho!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias.
    La verdad es que si, el traje de baño es muy lindo, lástima que las tallas asiáticas son un poco complicadas para las mujeres latinas. Ya he subido las fotos finales, espero las veas.
    Un beso!

    ResponderEliminar