jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

DIY: Dip dye Maxi Dress



When did the sheets for my bed. Stood a large remaining fabric. Now, I used it for made a maxi dress.



1-. The Fabric
2-. Measure the length you want for your "skirt".
3 & 4-. Sew all the edges.
5 & 6-. Make a double crease, for the waist.
7-. Put elastic in the weist.
8-. The fabric for the "Top".
9-. Put the fabric in half.
10-. Cut.
11-. Sew, to the skirt, the two pieces for the "top".
12-. I used fuchsia ribbon for give it a "touch" of color! haha

The Maxi Dress:

 Me and Sibila

My Back haha



 My Shoes! <3




2 comentarios:

  1. You look really beautiful in that dress, such a nice DIY :).

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks for you coment.
    you blog is so cool. I love your post.. all are chic, and fashion..






    ResponderEliminar