martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

All's hand made by Me

 Umbrella Bracelet




This bracelet, I made it with a broken belt.
I took advantage of recycle this material, and add more bracelets to my collection haha..




I used some studs and nail polish for painted the purple bracelet.

For the Green Bracelet, I used thin wire, thread and green spray.



For the bracelet in nude tones, I used hemp thread and "pitilla" (I don't know which name receives in english)





Also, I made a Dreamcatcher. Using the same materials: wire, different types threads,
hemp's thread and cardboard.. too I used some plastic flowers, a bottle...  and no more that I remember haha








  











 I'm sorry for the dark pics =(



1 comentario:

  1. these are all amazing :)
    I adore them all!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar