domingo, 10 de marzo de 2013

Bag for my Sibila (Hand Made)

IUU! in this picture my face is ... frightful 




From some time I think, How I can transported to my pet in bike? Well the best option is a towing carriage, but my bike, is little. So I don't can towing. But .. I really needed a system for carry to my pet, Sibila, yesterday in night, I had an idea, using a old jeans of my Fiance, I made a "bag" for Her! The details are not the best, how I don't had many materials, only I can used pink thread, for give it a female touch.
The bag is really comfortable, for my and for Sibila.
The principal problem that have the Dachshund (the race of my pet) is her long back. For example a York Shire dog, you can transported in a simple woman bag, or in the basket of you bike, in a backpack, too you can transported a Shih Tzu, Poodle, Chiguagua, Maltese dog, scottish terrier, Pug, schnauzer toy, Beagle toy, and many more! Any dog that weighing less than 8 K, (17 - 18 lb) is  simply "easy" to carry. But my Sibi, with her long back, is complicated, any blow, bad fall.. for her can be a signal that never more she can walk. We need have much care with Her. ok, I'm lost for the principal theme,  haha, I made this bag for her, for care her back, and principally for carry to all side with me, I don't like leave alone in the house ..


Desde hace tiempo pienso, ¿Cómo puedo transportar a mi mascota en bicicleta? Bueno, la mejor opción es un carro de remolque o arrastre para bicicleta, pero mi bicicleta es un poco pequeña. Así que no se puede remolcar. Pero .. Realmente necesitaba un sistema para llevar a mi mascota, Sibila, ayer en la noche, tuve una idea, usar los pantalones vaqueros viejos de mi prometido.He hecho una "bolsa" para ella! Los detalles no son los mejores, cómo no tenía muchos materiales, solo pude usar hilo rosa, para darle un toque femenino.
La bolsa es muy cómodo, para mi y para la Sibila. 
El principal problema que tiene el Dachshund (la raza de mi mascota) es su larga espalda. Por ejemplo, un perro York Shire, puede transportarse en una bolsa de mujer sencilla, o en la cesta de la bicicleta que, en una mochila, también puede transportar un Shih Tzu, Caniche, Chiguagua, Perro maltés, terrier escocés, Pug, schnauzer, Beagle, y muchos más! Cualquier perro que pesa menos de 8 K, (17 - 18 lb) es simplemente "fácil" de llevar. Pero mi Sibi, con la espalda tan larga, es complicado, cualquier golpe, mala caída .. para ella puede ser una señal de que nunca más podrá caminar. Tenemos que tener mucho cuidado con ella... ok, estoy perdido del tema principal, jaja. Hice esta bolsa para ella, para cuidadar de su espalda, y principalmente para llevarla a todos lados conmigo, no me gusta dejarla sola en la casa ..


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario